Welcome to Purchase College's
virtual learning space
- Student Sexual Violence Prevention Survey
- If you are new to Moodle, check out the Getting Started with Moodle Student Tutorial
- Need help logging in? Check the Moodle Login directions.
- Download the official Moodle Mobile app for your iOS or Android device.
- If your VoiceThread account is inactive, please contact TLTC@purchase.edu.
- If your having trouble with Perusall, please confirm and merge your Perusall accounts.
- Note that ReadSpeaker is no longer available. As an alternative, please use Read&Write, which is available on all public lab computers.
- To get Read&Write installed on your personal computer, please place a Work Request with CTS.
- Safe Exam Browser is available in the following Library computer labs: 1003A, 1004C, 1004D and 1015 (DMZ)
- Employee Sexual Violence Prevention Survey
- Spring 2023 Moodle Tips
- Spring 2023 Update: Confirm & Merge Your Perusall Accounts
- Moodle Basics & Moodle Beyond Basics help guides
- Quickly save all of your course documents using Download All Instructor Files
- Directions for how to create and verify PDF accessibility (Acrobat Pro)
- Use Safe Exam Browser to conduct secure online exams
Stay informed about our shift from Moodle to Brightspace at the Moodle to Brightspace Migration page.
- Please contact the Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center at TLTC@purchase.edu with any questions about using Moodle.
- Please contact Campus Technology Services with questions about your Purchase College user account (access to Moodle, Duo, email, Zoom, etc.).
Make your Voice Heard – Sexual Violence Prevention Survey
The first step in our journey towards a safe and open culture is understanding our starting point. Make your voice heard and be part of the solution by taking the SUNY survey designed to help us understand your experiences as well as your awareness of campus resources. Students and employees, look for an email from (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Tue, March 28.
The Student Sexual Violence Prevention Survey will run through Mon, April 17. Please take 15 minutes to provide SUNY System and Purchase College with valuable information we can use to improve our services.