If you are having difficulties logging in to Moodle and/or other campus resources, change your password.
- setup and work with your Student Project space (senior project, LSCE capstone paper, master's thesis)
- Student Projects must be submitted to Moodle as a PDF (directions)
- get help with coursework at the Learning Center
For Faculty - Moodle Basics help guide
- Dashboard for readers on senior projects, capstone papers, and masters theses.
- We upgraded Moodle from version 2.9 to 3.1 at the end of fall semester, which brought in two rounds of new features:
- upload files into your course
- reuse (import) previous content into your current course
- make your course available to student view
- change your course's visibility (show/hide)
- combine Moodle course sections into one "meta course"
- send an email to your entire class
- set up and take attendance in your course
- make your gradebook visible to enrolled students
- add the Library Reserves block to your course
- place an item on Reserve at the Library
- add a learning assistant, course librarian, senior auditor to your course
- set up a Turnitin assignment
- use Discovery Search Reading List external tool
Plan for class cancellations with these tools:
- Hold a live online classroom sessions using Collaborate Ultra
- Asynchronous lecture content and slide narration using VoiceThread
- Share TED Talks, Khan Academy lectures, and other videos by embedding them into your course
- Upload your own lecture using YouTube Anywhere
- Provide a space for asynchronous discussion using the Forum activity
- Access Library databases to find streaming content
Please contact us at TLTC@purchase.edu with any questions or concerns.